On April 2, 2019, Insulin Nation published an article about teams from the Universities of Arizona and Minnesota collaborating and on Klearchos Papas, PhD about his oxygen generator-based islet ‘tea bag’ transplant device.
Procyon Technologies News
- Assessment of Islet Quality Pre-Transplant by Klearchos Papas, Ph.D.
- Procyon Technologies LLC and Novo Nordisk A/S to Collaborate on the Development of a Stem-Cell Based Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes Research at the University of Arizona
- Islet Cell Containing Implantable Device in Development Releases Insulin in Response to Glucose Levels
- Oxygen Critical to Practical Islet Transplants
- Implantable Device in Development Releases Insulin for Children with Diabetes
- Health Watch: Device Allows Insulin Into Cells
- New Device Could Help Treat Diabetes