A two-year grant from the Medical Research Future Fund’s Cardiovascular Health Mission will support a team led by St. Vincent’s Institute for Medical Research to develop a stem cell-based therapy for heart repair.
Procyon Technologies News
- Procyon Technologies, St. Vincent’s Institute, and Cynata Therapeutics team up on heart repair therapy
- Diabetes Cell Therapies Take Evasive Action
- Health Sciences Researchers Close In on Diabetes Solution
- Assessment of Islet Quality Pre-Transplant by Klearchos Papas, Ph.D.
- Procyon Technologies LLC and Novo Nordisk A/S to Collaborate on the Development of a Stem-Cell Based Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes Research at the University of Arizona
- Islet Cell Containing Implantable Device in Development Releases Insulin in Response to Glucose Levels
- Oxygen Critical to Practical Islet Transplants
- Implantable Device in Development Releases Insulin for Children with Diabetes
- Health Watch: Device Allows Insulin Into Cells